Monday, January 25, 2010

Work Super Hero

So this post is not meant to be a "toot your own horn" deal, but I have been called a couple things at work since being put in the accounting department that I thought were pretty funny. I have caught their A/R up which has meant very nice pay checks full of commission for the sales reps. I also did it pretty fast. Finally, every time I email a client I copy the rep on it so they are now getting tons of emails every day. So, with that in the background, the names given to me have been:

1) an animal
2) a ninja
3) a rock star

And then this wasn't about the above, but another good story was that I am in charge of helping people pay with credit cards so our HR guy sent an email to everyone titled "Rachel will take all your money." And now people say that to me at least once a day.

There is a cubicle decorating contest that is supposed to show your "personality" and I can't decide if I should go on the theme of animal, ninja, rock star, or taking everyone's money :)

This was kind of a lame post...there wasn't much we did, but I didn't cook anything either. But at least I put something up here, right?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say it was totally blog worthy. :) I definitely think a post is better then no post at all. Love reading yours!