Sunday, July 25, 2010

HAIR CUT!!!!

So, many of you may have been noticing in pictures both on our blog and on facebook that Chris has been growing out his hair. It is quite long.  And by is I mean WAS!!! Because it is now shorn off.  We took some pictures showing off the before and after, of us both to show you how it was basically the same length in the back, haha, and now ta da! The new Chris! I actually like the long hair, so once we leave BYU in two years we think its going to come back.  So, for those of you who hated it you have two more years.  For those of you who loved it, just wait and it will return! :) This may seem like a lot of pictures for a hair cut, but this was epic.  He hasn't had hair this short in a year.















(OK, so no, he never actually wore it in a pony tail in public, but I wanted to see if it could be in one before we cut it, and it could! A big one. Sick.)




6 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Whatever floats your boat Rach. haha I like it short.

Ryan said...

You a looka like a man!

Husblogger said...

I think shorter looks a lot better too. I don't mind long hair at all but it is easier to take you more srious with it shorter... Fwiw

The Tengelsens said...

Maybe you should add me on your friends blog list so we can still be friends. danandkatietengelsen.blogspot.com

We will miss you guys SOOOOOOOO much!

Cheryl and Tyler said...

Tyler and I think it's hilarious that you both had the same length hair. I say as long as his hair doesn't get longer than yours you can call it good.

Truman & Amy said...

Hi Rachel!!! Oh my goodness, how fun, I just found that you have a blog. That was such good times when you visit taught me in the 54th ward in Provo! You were always so great!
Truman & I live in Santa Clara, CA now and I'm working as a dental hygienist and Truman is doing accounting. How are you doing?!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Love Amy ;)