Sunday, June 27, 2010

Need a Job?

Hey Everyone,

So I work for Qualtrics, they have developed an online survey software and sell licenses to access it to both companies and universities. Anyway, they are really growing, and are wanting to hire 15 new sales people by the end of July. Now, the sales position is phone sales, pretty much all outbound. The goal is to get the people you contact to view an online demonstration of the tool. Once you get more familiar with the product and comfortable on the phones you will also be trained in how to actually do the demonstrations yourself as well. If you are wanting part time, the hours are M-F 8 am - 12 pm or M-F 12 pm - 4 pm. If you are wanting full time it is M-F 8 am - 4 pm (ish). While I am not sure what pay is based on, I know no one starts lower than $10/hour. You also get commission on actual sales you make (not on setting the demos, but once they purchase). I know phone sales, and sales in general, is not appealing to a lot of people, but it is a product you will really believe in and the company is awesome to work for. It is a fun place and they treat their employees really well. For anyone interested (and I mean seriously interested) email me rachel.husberg@gmail.com and I'll tell you how to apply.

I guess I will add they are wanting to hire a few more engineers as well, but the goal for is mainly to add 15 sales people by end of July. But, for those of you computer engineers you can ask me about it, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to let my friend know. She is wanting something more part time!! :)