Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!


This has been a crazy semester for us but we do want people to know whats going on with us! Those of you who know how busy we are, don't worry! We are going to try and update this often...or at least when something really cool happens!!

Enjoy everyone!

6 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Yay! You have a blog!!

Sara said...

amen to rachel's comment...it's good to see you in the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! :) I love blogging! So glad you have one!

Chace & Rivka said...

Can't wait to hear of all your adventures!

Chace & Rivka said...

Just wanted you to know, I check back periodically... I KNOW you're having adventures and you're just not telling! Oh lucky you to be in Provo right now. It felt so weird not to go back a few weeks ago! We miss it! Anyway... go do something adventurous!

Kelly said...

Hey! We saw your awesome Halloween costumes on Cheryl's blog. You should totally post them. We love final fantasy. Chris wins for best costume of the year. That sword was amazing.